ALASKA - FORUM
Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich !
Willkommen, Gast. bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich als Teilnehmer.
April 19th, 2024 um 6:04:34am
Home | Hilfe | Suchen | Einloggen | Registrieren

--- !!! Liebe Mitglieder, wie schon angekündigt ist das Alaska-Info Forum hier geschlossen und dient nur noch als Archiv.
Ich würde mich freuen, euch alle im neuen Alaska-Forum unter https://www.alaska-forum.de begrüßen zu können. !!! ---

Alaska-Info Forum
   Dogmushing
   Yukon Quest [www.yukonquest.info]
   Hilfeaufruf
(Moderator: admin)
Seiten: 1 Antworten | Über Antworten benachrichtigen | Drucken 
   Autor  Beitrag: Hilfeaufruf  (Gelesen: 1058 mal)
 Nordmann
 Sourdough

It:s All Good

|
Hilfeaufruf
( Datum: April 19th, 2013 um 7:43:18pm)
| Zitieren | Ändern

Jodi Bailey
vor 9 Stunden
My friend Kelley Griffin has some seriously cool Iditarod memorabilia available as part of her efforts to raise the money for knee surgery. (For those who did not know she was injured on the trail & finished the Iditarod on a seriously bum knee. Anyone who knows her knows how strong and determined she is, so it is no surprise she finished in spite of an injury that would have sidelined most)
Hello All,
I need to raise at least $20,000 to get my knee fixed. I am offering the following to folks who donate to my ACL Surgery Fund:
For a $1000 donation, I will send you a Donna Gates signed and numbered print of a Jeff King dog. I have two available.
At $2500 I will thank you with a signed and numbered print by Charles Gause, The Wanderers. Only one available.
For a $5000 donation, I will give a beautiful, rare, sealed NIB collectible, "Mushing the Iditarod Trail" board game. The box is signed by Joe Redington Sr., and I have a laminated Anchorage Times story from 1986 that goes along with it. A must have for the serious Iditarod memorabilia collector! OI have only one of these!
Any amount is very appreciated and I will send all donors my Iditarod rookie card!
Together we can do this! Click on the post below!
Thank you and Happy Tails,
Kelley (6 Fotos)

Gruss Sui

Viva Colonia

Seiten: 1 Antworten | Über Antworten benachrichtigen | Drucken 
Gehe zu:

© copyright 2000-2023 rnr-projects
Nachdruck und Weiterverbreitung, auch auszugsweise, nur mit Genehmigung.
- impressum - datenschutzerklärung

Alaska-Info Forum (https://www.alaska-info.de/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl)