ALASKA - FORUM
Eine Registrierung ist nicht mehr möglich !
Willkommen, Gast. bitte loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich als Teilnehmer.
März 29th, 2024 um 3:07:48am
Home | Hilfe | Suchen | Einloggen | Registrieren

--- !!! Liebe Mitglieder, wie schon angekündigt ist das Alaska-Info Forum hier geschlossen und dient nur noch als Archiv.
Ich würde mich freuen, euch alle im neuen Alaska-Forum unter https://www.alaska-forum.de begrüßen zu können. !!! ---

Alaska-Info Forum
   Sonstiges
   Mitglieder stellen sich vor
   Hello to all / Hallo an alle! :)
(Moderator: admin)
Seiten: 1 Antworten | Über Antworten benachrichtigen | Drucken 
   Autor  Beitrag: Hello to all / Hallo an alle! :)  (Gelesen: 1526 mal)
 sandrowerbanschitz
 Cheechako

Ich mag keine Signaturen!

|
Hello to all / Hallo an alle! :)
( Datum: September 9th, 2012 um 4:44:58pm)
| Zitieren | Ändern

When everything you've ever loved has left you, and you prayed that god would bring your daddy back to you and now the only thing in life what makes you happy is to be loved or just a smile - sitting alone in the garden with your dog - not cars, houses or some other stuff can make you so happy like a human who holds his hands above you and show you some love. I´m twentyfive - have seen a lot of things (some helped me, some destroyed me) - even mistakes are makin' me strong // have the best friends which could be on my side. So here I am, proving to you that I am here to stay - I believed in everybody else but never in me, never in myself - here we go, a new chapter in life. In this new chapter you must be so strong, it's so hard being successful to see the world from a new aspect, but from day to day you get closer to your goal. But through all the years, you've wiped away my tears and silenced the fear and not a single person could tell me to live all alone if you want to live happily and in a change of tide, I'm wearing my heart on the inside.

Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to... and to find real contentedness it may be necessary to lose everything else in the whole world and finally you can build up your own world.

I learned that a simple act of kindness goes a long way. It creates a chain reaction of the same. While it may not seem like much, every smile, every kind word or deed has the ability to spread, to grow, and to change. When opportunity knocks, these simple acts will lead you to accomplish great things. - and at least everyone should be treated equal... everyone should enjoy the freedom, if you try to fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

And my daddy died in 1997 and his last wish was to be in Alaska, and this year i´m ready to go there in the winter months. So please help me to find something good for me.

god bless you. xx

sandro

Harriman

| WWW |
Re: Hello to all / Hallo an alle! :)
(Antworten #1 Datum: September 9th, 2012 um 9:57:08pm)
| Zitieren | Ändern

Hallo Sandro,

was bezweckst du denn mit deinem plötzlichen Schwenk ins Englische.

Hier können doch alle ganz wunderbar deutsch und die Chance auf eine Antwort steigt auch rasant an.

Zum Beitrag: what something good for you hast du dir denn vorgestellt  

Peter_Kamper
 Sourdough

Never above....... never below..... ever beside !

| WWW |
(Antworten #2 Datum: September 10th, 2012 um 10:29:53am)
| Zitieren | Ändern

Ich werde meine Antwort an Sandro ebenfalls in englisch schreiben. Falls jemand von euch ein Problem damit hat, meldet euch. Mit Ehre und gutem Gewissen bedarf eine ehrliche Frage eine ehrliche Antwort .... falls moelich in der Sprache in der sie gestellt wurde.
===========================
Sandro,
you are young.
Being an old wolf I growl a lot, but I have managed to teach independence to my puppies. Giving them pride, teaching them to run on their own mentally was something I started 15 years ago.
At this point my kids are 16 and 22 years old. Their growls are rather robust. A decade back I began to teach them the art of 'how to win a discussion'.
They begin to beat me in that old art.
Them being able to beat me was the idea, even so I hate it now...  

As for you, ...
I have the feeling that your father did not want you to go to Alaska but rather asked you to maybe find the freedom he longed for. These are two different things.
However, I like your thoughts.
On the other hand, thoughts are cute... and have nothing to do with survial skills or the general thoughness it takes to play up here in the winter.
You'd be wise to wait with your first trip to Alaska until spring.
-------
I honor your view and appreciated your insights.
You seem to be a good man and I really would like to meet you one day.
Our winters are harsh. I recommend that you breath deeply and choose summer as the time to see what your father longed for.
My house will be open to you for a day and a night in spring.
There is absolutely nothing I can help you with this winter.

Be well. Happy Trails...
Peter

sandrowerbanschitz
 Cheechako

|
(Antworten #3 Datum: September 10th, 2012 um 6:59:18pm)
| Zitieren | Ändern

WOW peter, thank you a lot. So now I ll quit with english.

Ich finde es wirklich sehr sehr toll, dass du mir so eine spitzen Antwort gibst, aber ich lese auch heraus das ich anscheinend wirklich die sogenannten "survival skills" benötige. Ich würde sehr gerne auf dein Angebot im Frühjahr zurückkommen, weil deine Worte waren so ehrlich, dass ich echt darüber nachgedacht habe.

Kann ich mit dir in irgendeiner anderen Kontaktform Kontakt aufnehmen? Ich würde mich wirklich wirklich sehr freuen.

Liebste Grüße und DANKE

Sandro

Peter_Kamper
 Sourdough

Never above....... never below..... ever beside !

| WWW |
(Antworten #4 Datum: September 12th, 2012 um 10:10:26am)
| Zitieren | Ändern

Da kamper@mosquitonet.com manchmal anscheinend nicht funktioniert, sende deine E-Mail auch an alaskaexpeditionservice@gmail.com  
Es ehrt dich, dass Kommentare dich nicht belaestigen sondern eher zum nachdenken anregen.
Cheers and a smile,
Peter

Seiten: 1 Antworten | Über Antworten benachrichtigen | Drucken 
Gehe zu:

© copyright 2000-2023 rnr-projects
Nachdruck und Weiterverbreitung, auch auszugsweise, nur mit Genehmigung.
- impressum - datenschutzerklärung

Alaska-Info Forum (https://www.alaska-info.de/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl)